Workshop Facilitators – Sub-Contract Opportunity
Serco Regional Services Ltd T/A Peninsula Enterprise
Business Wales provides a first class business support service to Welsh SMEs on behalf of the Welsh Government, funded by the European Regional Development Fund. From January 2016 this service will be delivered by Growth Partnership Wales, a partnership of Business in Focus, Antur Teifi and Peninsula Enterprise.
Superfast Business Wales is a new service element of Business Wales, commencing in January 2016. It will support businesses across Wales to understand, adopt and exploit the benefits of Superfast Broadband.
Peninsula Enterprise is seeking a range of experienced workshop facilitators who can develop and deliver inspiring digitally focused workshops to show businesses how adopting technology can enhance their business productivity and profit. This will be to support a workshop programme to commence throughout Wales in March 2016 for Business Wales.
Peninsula Enterprise will put together a preferred supplier list of facilitators based on the outcomes of this application process. Being part of this list is not necessarily a guarantee of work in the future but will put you in a pool of individuals that may be asked to quote for work as and when it is required.
Areas of specialism we are specifically looking for include:
• Using digital technology to enhance business processes
• Using the Cloud
• Digital Leadership
• Customer Relationship Management Systems
• Flexible Working
• Digital Marketing and Online Presence
Successful providers will be able to evidence capability and experience in one or more of the above specialisms, be competitively priced and able to quickly respond to requests for quotes and specifications to deliver work on one or more of our programmes as required. Individuals should be able to demonstrate the following capabilities:
• Ability to respond to specifications providing clearly costed quotes at short notice
• Ability to develop and update workshop content with relevant and up to date digital technology information of interest to SMEs
• Ability to produce engaging powerpoint slides
• Experienced in delivering subject matter in an engaging and accessible manner for the small business audience, able to develop interactive communication and build rapport with small groups.
• Keep up to date with the latest ICT thinking and ensure this is reflected in event delivery techniques and topics and subject matter
• To respond to feedback from events to adjust content , working with Peninsula Enterprise staff to address any challenges in a professional and timely manner
• Ability to work to tight timescales
• In-depth understanding of ICT and the opportunities for business to exploit Superfast enabled technologies to catalyse business improvement and growth
• Knowledge of the Welsh Businesses landscape and be prepared to travel to locations throughout the country
We expect to award contracts to a group of providers to cover activity for the duration of the Superfast Business Wales service. Activity will be agreed for individual work packages. Interested organisations will be required to complete an application form which will provide more detail on our requirements and further information regarding the process.
NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Sell2Wales Web Site at http://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=38889
Deadline Date: 05/02/2016