Small Charities Fundraising Training Programme Open (England)
The Foundation for Social Improvement (FSI), in partnership with the Small Charities Coalition, and GlobalGiving UK is managing the UK Government’s Small Charities Fundraising Training Programme.
Charities with an annual income up to £1m can sign up for a range of training opportunities that will run from February to June 2016. These include:
• Face-to-face training
• Intensive one-to-one advice sessions
• Skilled volunteering matches
These will cover topics including:
• Developing a fundraising strategy
• Fundraising from trusts and foundations
• Developing corporate relationships
You can sign up for the various opportunities through the different provider websites.