Second round of the Mayor’s Capital Fund
The Mayor of London has announced the second round of the Mayor’s Capital Fund to support improving the skills of Londoners.
- You will be able to apply for between £25k and £250k for capital investment in equipment and/or small projects which contribute to creating fit for purpose and inspiring learning environments.
- You must be able to supply capital match funding equal to your application value from other sources.
- Work must be carried out / equipment purchased within 2 years
To be eligible to apply you must be:
- On the Register of Training Organisations (RoTO) and/or Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP);
- In receipt of funding from the Education and Skills Funding Agency to deliver education or training in 2017/18 and/or expect to hold a contract in future years;
Applications will open on 1st September. However to be able to apply you must submit a 1 page Registration Form by Friday 18th August
You can download the Registration Form and Prospectus from https://www.london.gov.uk/what-we-do/apply-small-projects-and-equipment-funding