Pro-Ex Enhancing Assessor Practice – New Premium Quality Seminar for Assessors
Enhancing Assessor Practice – New Premium Quality Seminar for Assessors
Meeting business requirements and industry standards
– A Pro-Ex Development Seminar
We are proud to present our high-quality seminar; meeting trainers and assessors need to provide the best assessment and training for their learners – as well as learn practical ways of motivating and coaching learners through to completion.
This session counts towards annual CPD requirement and now includes a focus on improving success with EPAs (based on insight gained from our working agreement to deliver EPAs for Pearson). *This session is designed to incorporate Ofsted’s new Education Inspection Framework*.
You will receive specialised training and support that ties the principles of assessment practice in with the reality of teaching and training in today’s changing landscape and under the pressures of a competitive and demanding occupation.
Who Should Attend?
This training is for trainers, assessors and deliverers in apprenticeships and work-based learning. This is an ideal and pertinent professional development exercise for anyone delivering frameworks or the new standards.
This will also be suitable for assessors recently completing their TAQA awards; as well as those who completed their A1 or D32/33 and are keen to further develop their practice to meet the needs of the changing sector.
In the session we will be covering:
- Teaching and learning at a quality level to enhance frameworks and prepare for standards.
- Practical ways to engage and motivate learners to complete tasks consistently.
- Managing a large/ difficult caseload to timely completion by using holistic and integrated approaches
- Best practice across trainers and providers to set and achieve smart assessor goals.
- Introduction to FLIP learning.
To book your place(s), click here[https://proexdev.co.uk/tc-events/enhancing-assessor-practice]