Peoples Health Trust – Looking for funding?
Looking for funding?
Local groups and organisations with great ideas to make their communities even better places to live are invited to apply for funding to turn their ideas into reality.
Active Communities is a funding programme for community groups and not-for-profit organisations, with an income of less than £350,000 a year or an average of £350,000 over two years, seeking investment of between £5,000 and £50,000 for projects lasting up to two years. We’re looking for small and local projects, genuinely designed and run by local people. By small, we mean just a small group of people on an estate, in a few streets or villages.
We’re also looking for great ideas from communities of interest. By this we mean a group of people who have things in common and wish to come together to address something that is important to them. These ideas could be based in one neighbourhood, or cover a wider area.
Applying couldn’t be easier. It’s an online process with a step by step guide from start to finish.
Using money raised by society lotteries through The Health Lottery, Active Communities is currently open in the following areas:
- HealthEquality – Hammersmith and Fulham, Ealing, Hounslow and Hillingdon (application deadline, 18 April, 1pm)
- HealthWisdom – Lewisham and Southwark (application deadline, 9 May, 1pm)
Active Communities is opening soon in the following areas:
- HealthBelief – Northamptonshire, Leicestershire and Rutland
- HealthLives – Havering, Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge
- HealthWhole – Kent and Medway
- HealthConfirm – Wokingham, West Berkshire, Reading, Windsor and Maidenhead, Slough and Bracknell Forest
People’s Health Trust is an independent charity investing in local communities to help create a society without health inequalities.