Peer Support Long Term Conditions Grants Programme
Hackney CVS is working with the local Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) to evaluate the impact of peer support approaches for residents who have long term health conditions.
What happens on the project:
Community organisations, registered charities, registered CIC and social enterprises can apply for up to £4,000 to deliver peer support projects for residents in the City & Hackney NHS catchment area to:
- support people to understand their long-term condition better
- support and motivate people to better manage their own health
- support and motivate people to make long term lifestyle and behaviour changes to their diet and/or levels of exercise
- support people to be proactively involved in drawing up their own care plans
- support people to get the best from the healthcare system
- help people to develop ongoing support networks.
Grant Round 3 is now open!
Downloads are available below for the application form and guidance notes
For any groups wanting to apply Hackney CVS is running ‘How to Apply Sessions’ which are free of charge to attend.
Friday 7th July
24-30 Dalston Lane
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE PLEASE EMAIL Maxine Anderson: Maxine@hcvs.org.uk