Network Rail Rail Skills Training Framework
Network Rail Rail Skills Training Framework.
Network Rail Infrastructure Ltd
The framework is exclusive to the delivery of rail skills, including related safety training. Rail skills are those required to enable our staff to work on and around Network Rail’s live infrastructure. Covering;
- Working at height.
- First aid.
- Lineside management.
- Manual handling.
- Track safety.
- Machine/crane controller and On Track Plant (OTP).
- Signal Engineering Maintenance and Signal Maintenance Testing Handbook (SMTH).
- Signalling — interlockings, points and track circuits.
- Electrical & power including fixed plant.
- Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) & National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH).
- Signalling Technology.
Estimated total value
Value excluding VAT: 19 200 000.00 GBP