London Councils ESF Programme – Now Open
London Councils ESF Programme
Priority 5 – Borough ESF Programme
London Councils is inviting applications from organisations or partnerships of providers to apply for European Social Fund (ESF) Programme funding. It will be funded by four London Boroughs and matched by ESF.
The Programme will work under ESF Priority Axis 1 – Inclusive Labour Markets. Priority 1.1 – Access to Employment for Job-Seekers and Inactive People – Improving the employability and skills of the unemployed and economically inactive people.
It will aim to:
- focus on people that are economically inactive and long term unemployed
- help identify the barriers individuals face in moving into work for example; confidence, lack of recent work experience, basic skills, job seeking and job-related skills
- help identify other material barriers like debt and working with them to tackle these barriers
- London Councils will fund provision in the four London boroughs and the programme will provide £1,114.183 worth of funding between 31 January 2017 to 31 December 2018. Partnership applications are also welcome from organisations.
|Borough(s)/Consortium||Project Name||Funding Value|
|London Borough of Haringey||Single Borough Employment Project||£462,500|
|London Borough of Hounslow||Digital Media, Technical and Creative Skills||£175,400|
|London Borough of Merton||Single Borough Employment Project||£337,533|
|London Borough of Wandsworth||Older Workers Employment Network||£138,750|
- The Borough Employment Programme’s prospectus, application documents and FAQs are available on thedocuments
- Please note that all participants must be eligible to work in the UK and not be on the DWP Work Programme. Please read the prospectus for the eligibility criteria before making an application.
Deadline: Applications must be submitted online by 23 January 2017.