learndirect calls for Expression of Interest
European Social Fund (England) 2014 – 2020 Local Enterprise Partnership
learndirect are seeking partners to support the aims of the above Provision. The provision requirement is to help unemployed people enter and sustain employment. Through tailored, personalised packages of support, it will deliver additional, individual support to enhance and wrap around existing DWP mainstream provision, helping to ensure Sustained Job Outcomes for disadvantaged people who face multiple barriers to work.
The details of this opportunity can be found by going to www.learndirect.bravosolution.co.uk The opportunity can be accessed via:
- ITT: itt_28399 – DWP ESF LEP Provision – Bradford and Leeds
- ITT: itt_28400 – DWP ESF LEP Provision – Stoke and Staffordshire
- ITT: itt_28401 – DWP ESF LEP Provision – Leicestershire
We would like to hear from organisations who are interested in working with us as part of our supply chain and:
- Have existing infrastructure, skills and expertise in delivering
- have a strong local presence, an existing infrastructure/footprint inBradford & Leeds, Stoke & Staffordshire and Leicestershire
The deadlines for return of completed Expressions of Interest are different for the individual LEPs, these are:
Bradford & Leeds 10am 18th February 2016 16th February 2016
Stoke & Staffordshire 10am 19th February 2016 17th February 2016
Leicestershire 10am 19th February 2016 17th February 2016
NB: learndirect will be tendering for other regions as and when these opportunities are released. If you haven’t already completed our generic Expression of Interest we would recommend that you complete it in advance this will ensure that you are notified of any future opportunities. This can be found via the link above.
If you have any queries about the ITT please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org