Learndirect Call for Expressions of Interest: SDS Funded, Work Able Scotland – short deadline
Learndirect Call for Expressions of Interest: SDS Funded, Work Able Scotland
- Work Able Scotland is an interim one year employment service, commissioned by Skills Development Scotland (SDS).
• It will be delivered through a Case Management approach as part of the Scottish devolution of contracted employment support from 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018
• Work Able is mapped across all stages of the Strategic Skills Pipeline Framework (SSP); the aim is to provide a flexible, tailored, case managed package of employment support for Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) and Universal Credit (UC) benefit recipients referred by JCP Work Coaches who want to work and require support to progress towards and into sustained employment.
• learndirect are bidding for 2 of the 4 CPAs in Scotland:
– CPA 3 (Glasgow, Lanarkshire, East Dunbartonshire)
– CPA 4 (Edinburgh, Lothians, Ayrshire, Inverclyde, Dumfries & Galloway, Borders)
learndirect are keen to ensure that we make this procurement process as accessible as possible. Therefore, although we are primarily using our e-procurement platform (Bravo) for the issue and receipt of ITT Questionnaires, we will also accept completed ITT Questionnaires that are returned by the deadline to the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
learndirect looks forward to receiving responses to this Expression of Interest by no later than 12pm noon Friday 7 October 2016.
Please note: Organisations who are selected to be part of our supply chain for Work Able will be required to provide Employer Support letters (as required by Skills Development Scotland) for submission with the bid documents. learndirect will provide a template letter for this, and will require these to be returned to us by Monday 17 October.
Details of these opportunities can be found by going to www.learndirect.bravosolution.co.uk and accessing ‘ITTs Open to All Suppliers’. The opportunities can be accessed via:
• ITT_28450 – EOI: SDS Funded, Work Able Scotland
The deadline for submission for these opportunities is 7 October 2016, 12pm noon. If you have any queries about the ITT please contact us at email@example.com.