Launch of 2016/17 High Sheriff’s Award for Enterprise
The High Sheriff’s Award for Enterprise recognises outstanding achievement by enterprises in Cheshire West and Chester, Cheshire East, Halton and Warrington.
This award recognises that businesses need access to the best way to strengthen their management, develop their people and help to achieve their vision.
An MBA worth £10,000 is available as well as other lower level cash prizes.
The Awards winner and finalists gain from regional exposure and in 2016/17. The Awards can offer unique marketing and PR promotion through bespoke video footage of winners and finalists at the awards ceremony. A variety of advertising opportunities are also available to organisations wishing to align with the High Sheriff’s Awards for Enterprise.
The entrants must:
- Have an annual turnover of between £500,000 and £25 million.
- Employ between 5-250 members of staff.
- Demonstrate outstanding performance and explain their strategy to ensure that the company will continue to expand and flourish in the future.
- Be based in Cheshire West and Chester, Cheshire East, Halton and Warrington.
There are no specific entry requirements for the Cheshire Business Leaders Award for the Outstanding Cheshire & Warrington Business Leader.
Essential entry criteria for the Cheshire Business Leaders Award for the Cheshire & Warrington Entrepreneur of the Year: Entrants must be running a business that has been trading for a maximum of three years.
Award Categories are as follows:
- High Sheriff’s Award for Enterprise 2016/17.
- High Sheriff’s Award for Responsible Business Practice.
- Mornflake Oats Award for Innovation.
- Roberts Bakery Family Business Award of Excellence.
- Award for Training, Development and Opportunity for Young People.
- The Apprenticeship Awards.
- Cheshire Business Exporter of the Year.
- Cheshire Business Leaders Award for the Outstanding Cheshire & Warrington Business Leader.
- Cheshire Business Leaders Award for the Cheshire & Warrington Entrepreneur.
The Awards Ceremony will be held at the Chester Racecourse on Thursday 23 March 2017.
The 2016/17 deadline is 31 October 2016.