Jane Tomlinson Appeal
Jane Tomlinson Appeal (Yorkshire, Lincolnshire & Lancashire )
Not-for-profit organisations which are registered charities or are associated with a registered charity (incl. schools) with an annual income under £5 million can apply for a grant Grants of £250 to £10,000 from the Jane Tomlinson Appeal.
The Appeal looks to support charitable organisations with a focus on children’s or cancer related activities, services or operations. To be eligible applicants and grant beneficiaries should be based or operating in Yorkshire, Lincolnshire or Lancashire and the organisations applying must have completed at least two years of activity and be able to submit accounts.
The type of activities that can be funded include:
- Capital building / renovation / refurbishment works for residential, nursing, respite care and schools
- Play schemes and play therapy schemes
- Day and social activity centres including building costs and running costs
- Support for families, including respite schemes
- Independent living schemes
- Support in the community schemes
- Advocacy projects and research into cancer
- Children related illness.
To apply email the Jane Tomlinson Appeal to request an application form (email@example.com).
The next deadline for applications is the 9th September 2016.