IMPACT Programme Launch Announcement | Book now for Early Years Conference 20
On Wednesday 31 January 2018 we launch the Sound Connections IMPACT Programme, designed tosupport individuals and organisations to develop evaluation and impact measurement capacity, skills and tools.
What is on offer?
- Bursaries of up to £600 in support of developing your impact measurement skills, practice and tools
- Advice and guidance, including connecting you with experts with skills and experience relevant to your needs
What types of activity can the bursaries support?
Activities relating directly to developing impact measurement skills, practice and tools, e.g:
- Attending relevant training
- Support creating an outcomes framework or Theory of Change
- Applying for a Project Oracle impact measurement Standard
- Testing out a new approach, e.g evaluating creatively
Activities linked, but not directly related, to impact measurement, e.g:
- Needs analysis and mapping
- Consultation with participants
These are just examples, so come along to Rich Mix at 9.00am – 11.00am on Wednesday 31 January to find out more about the programme and bursary application process.