ESIF ESF Collaboration – Grimsby Institute Of Further & Higher Education
ESIF ESF Collaboration
Grimsby Institute Of Further & Higher Education
The Grimsby Institute Group is looking to act as a contract lead for ESF and invites all suitably equipped colleges/organisations to apply for the involvement and delivery of learning and skills solutions under the new European Structural and Investment (ESIF) calls. We are committed to serving the learning and skills, employability and business competitiveness of SMEs within Greater Lincolnshire and Yorkshire and the Humber LEP regions.
Providers must be registered on the Skills Funding Agency ROTO or prepared and/or be registered, and ideally have a proven track record in successful delivery of programmes funded through European Social Funds. The objective of this PQQ is to help pre-qualify and inform the selection of partners that would be invited to form a consortium to respond to ITT(s), subsequently leading towards new collaborative arrangements and sub-contracting of provision. The ITTs will define the unit values and deliverables, so the PQQ is intended to help prospective delivery partners identify their key interests and credentials.
There will be six (6) Lots available under this contract over the three LEP areas;
- Lot 1 – Not in education, employment or training (NEET)
- Lot 2 – Programmes for unemployed, employability and older workers to increase employment
- Lot 3 – Skills for the workforce
- Lot 4 – Specialist work based skills (key sectors/competences)
- Lot 5 – Apprenticeships development and provision
- Lot 6 – Information, advice & guidance (IAG) and careers guidance