Entries Invited for the 2017 Belfast Business Awards
The awards aim to celebrate success in a period of economic downturn by rewarding and recognising the hard work and dedication of local companies.
All forms of excellence are celebrated through the award, including: delivery of the highest levels of customer service, developing new products or services, diversifying into new markets and achievement in growth.
Award winners and short-listed companies will receive the following benefit:
- Publicity deriving from the programme’s marketing and communications campaign.
- Kudos associated with being a Belfast Business Awards winner or short-listed company.
- An endorsement that can be used in future marketing materials.
- Recognition for the hard work and commitment of the winning organisation’s staff.
- Networking opportunities at the Belfast Business Awards ceremony.
The awards are open to any organisation operating within the Belfast City Council area. This includes the public or private sector and not-for-profit organisations. Applicants may enter regardless of their size or industry.
Winners receive an endorsement that can be used in future marketing materials.
The entry deadline for the 2017 round of awards is midnight on Tuesday 4 April 2017.