Consultancy for London Ventures Support Services
London Councils’ Capital Ambition invites bids for the provision of Consultancy for London Ventures Support Services in order to support the ongoing delivery of the London Ventures Programme, with the consultants acting in a central facilitator/catalyst/broker role.
The total value excluding VAT will be between 500 000 GBP and 10 000 000 GBP in total.
Working in close partnership with London Councils, the consultants will:
• Support the existing London Ventures Programme;
• Develop future rounds of London Ventures with both targeted and general tranches;
• Ensure that the Capital Ambition Board has full oversight of the programme and take direction from the Board as appropriate;
• Evolve the London Ventures Programme to ensure it meets the needs of customers and key stakeholders;
• Ensure that the London Ventures Programme generates significant financial benefits for the London local authorities and there is a sufficient return to the programme to sustain it going forward.
Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate: 25/01/2016