Clinks Newsflash | Promote your organisation to hundreds of criminal justice professionals
Promote your organisation to hundreds of criminal justice professionals
We’re offering the opportunity to promote your organisation and support Clinks by sponsoring one of our popular annual events. Clinks has a busy events calendar, with key dates attended by hundreds of people from voluntary organisations working in the criminal justice system across England and Wales. These include:
- Annual conference | London | May 2020
Attended by over 100 representatives from voluntary organisations and charitable foundations, and statutory bodies including Her Majesty’s Prison and Probation Service and the Ministry of Justice
- Annual general meeting | London | Autumn 2020
Attended by representatives from over 500 member organisations, charitable foundations and statutory bodies.
These events have engaging speakers and deliver inspirational workshops and discussions, alongside fantastic networking opportunities to help connect individuals, charities, social enterprises and businesses.
Benefits of sponsoring a Clinks event include:
- The opportunity to demonstrate your commitment to, and engagement with, the voluntary sector working in the criminal justice system
- Extensive and high-profile branding on promotional materials for the event, including printed brochures, website and email communications
- Branding on the day of events including inserts in delegate packs, stalls and banners
- Recognition of your support in our communications channels including our website and ebulletins.
Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and to discuss the opportunities on offer. Opportunities for sponsorship are strictly limited for both events. Enquiries to sponsor the Clinks’ Annual conference should be received by 29th February. Responses after this date will be considered for other events.