Call for content – Vocational Education and Skills Magazine
Are you interested in sharing expertise and experience from your college with teachers and leaders in vocational schools, colleges and universities in other countries? If so, read on for information about how you can put your college on the map.
British Council is inviting colleges and training providers to submit content related to Employer Engagement.
The content can be submitted in the form of:
• an article
• a presentation
• a webinar
• top tips
• lesson plans and other class materials
• toolkits and other practical materials for teachers and students in TVET
• case studies
• an interview with one of your colleagues/students
• a video piece
• a podcast
and could engage with questions, but not exclusively, such as:
• is it important to engage with employers and why?
• in what ways can employers be engaged?
• how can employers shape curriculum?
• best practices for engaging employers and the impact achieved
• work experience and apprenticeships.
Each piece we put in the magazine will be supported by a brief pen portrait of the contributor and recognition of the institution from which you came. It’s a great opportunity to expand your institution’s international reach, and support projects as they begin to grow into something larger.
To respond to this call you need to complete the Expression of Interest Form and send it to Calum.Esmonde@britishcouncil.org no later than 15 April 2016.
Your piece could find itself on our web-site being shared with thousands of teachers!