Aim4Work – free specialist employability programme
Welcome to Aim4Work #aim4work
A FREE specialist employability programme for people with common mental health conditions living in:
- North London
- East London
Eligibility Criteria for clients
- Not working, but want to?
- Living with a common mental health condition?
- Over 25 years old?
- Living in South London, North London or East London?
- Legally entitled to live and work in the UK?
Examples of common mental health conditions include: Anxiety, depression, generalised anxiety disorder (GAD), obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), panic disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and social anxiety disorder.
We cover the following areas only: Croydon, Bromley, Kingston, Merton, Bexley, Hackney and Waltham Forest, Tower Hamlets, Hackney, Enfield, Haringey, Redbridge, Greenwich, Havering, Newham, Barking & Dagenham, Richmond and Sutton.
How does it work?
Once accepted onto the programme, one of our professional Aim4Work Employment Advisors will:
- Get to know you the participant
- Draw up an action plan to get them into work
- Introduce them to interested employers
- Provide them with in-work support
- Be there with them every step of the way
Please note: Aim4Work is a free service that will not impact on any current government benefits you receive.