Materials and Manufacturing Around 3 Announced (UK)
UK businesses or research and technology organisations have until the 12th July 2017 to apply for funding from the 3rd round of the Materials and Manufacturing Programme.
Innovate UK is making up to £15million available to fund projects that tackle identified technical and commercial challenges. Businesses could attract up to 70% of their total project costs, depending on their size. Applications should focus on innovations in:
- Manufacturing systems, technologies, processes or business models, such as new product introduction processes or remanufacture
- Materials development, properties, integration or reuse.
To be eligible for funding projects should:
- Range between £50,000 and £2million and last between 6 months and 3 years
- Must be led by a business and involve at least one SME
- Projects which last longer than 12 months or with costs of more than £100,000 must involve 2 or more businesses.