| Only 4 weeks until nominations end for The Asian Apprenticeship Awards 2018.
Part of our mission is to champion role models leading the way in promoting apprenticeships to the British Asian and BAME community as a whole. We recently did a fascinating case study with the Times Education Supplement which you can read here: Refugee turned apprentice barber makes the cut.
Now is your opportunity to champion your apprentices, employers or learning providers by submitting a nomination.
Nominations are now open for the following categories:
- Finance, legal and professional services (Sponsored by Birmingham Metropolitan College)
- Retail, hospitality and tourism (Sponsored by I-Can Qualifications)
- Health, medical and social care (APM UK)
- Charity, voluntary organisations and public services
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Construction (Sponsored by Dudley College)
- Creative and digital
- Transport and logistics
- SME of the year (Sponsored by Severn Trent Water)
- Large business of the year (Sponsored by NOCN)
- Learning provider of the year (Sponsored by AELP)