PHE HIV Prevention Innovation Fund 2018-19
We are pleased to be running Public Health England’s HIV Innovation Fund 2018-19. The Fund aims to maximise the potential in the voluntary sector to develop effective ways to address HIV prevention in communities at increased risk of the infection. This year proposals will be accepted from voluntary sector organisations to deliver projects of up to 12 months in duration of a cost of between £25,000 and £100,000.
Next steps for applicants:
1. Read the guidance document which explains the Fund and how to apply
2. Register your interest in the Fund with the team at email@example.com
3. Download the electronic application form
4. Review the terms and conditions for successful applicants
5. Forward questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidance and resources for practitioners to undertake evaluations of interventions or projects in sexual health, reproductive health and HIV services can be found here.
There will be a webinar on Friday 10 August from 13:00 to 14:00. A link will be added shortly.