| Only 4 weeks until nominations end for The Asian Apprenticeship Awards 2018.|
Part of our mission is to champion role models leading the way in promoting apprenticeships to the British Asian and BAME community as a whole. We recently did a fascinating case study with the Times Education Supplement which you can read here: Refugee turned apprentice barber makes the cut.
Now is your opportunity to champion your apprentices, employers or learning providers by submitting a nomination.
Nominations are now open for the following categories:
- Finance, legal and professional services (Sponsored by Birmingham Metropolitan College)
- Retail, hospitality and tourism (Sponsored by I-Can Qualifications)
- Health, medical and social care (APM UK)
- Charity, voluntary organisations and public services
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Construction (Sponsored by Dudley College)
- Creative and digital
- Transport and logistics
- SME of the year (Sponsored by Severn Trent Water)
- Large business of the year (Sponsored by NOCN)
- Learning provider of the year (Sponsored by AELP)